The Fourth of July is loved by most teenagers, many America lovers, and pyromaniacs everywhere. Those who hate it: dogs, people with sensory disorders, and my sister.
Here is what Twitter says about the ways we celebrate American Independence.
- To celebrate the 4th of July, I’m going to walk around the mall parking lot putting hot dogs under people’s windshield wipers.@iAmDelFreaky)
- Celebrating the 4th of July like every other parent: angrily cursing each firework that goes off after my kids are in bed. @PetrickSara
- The 4th of July is a very special holiday where we pay tribute to the greatness of America by scaring the s*@t out of our dogs for 12 hours @mattytalks
- This 4th of July, don’t forget to leave milk and hot-dogs under your flag so George Washington will come and leave you a big mac in the morning. @caseymoreta
- Happy 4th of July weekend! Remember if you’ve been drinking and are going to be using fireworks – make sure someone is getting it on video. @andylassner
- I won’t let my kids turn on the stove but swinging a flaming hot fire-stick sparkler over their head on the Fourth of July, that’s fine. @cheeseboy22