This year, let’s toast our fellow Americans!
To celebrate the Fourth of July, I’d like to share some Facebook status updates that will make you smile this Independence Day!
- Being an American is awesome. The end.
- I am not understanding why Americans celebrate a movie. Sure it was a good one but geez!
- Happy New Mattress Day!!
- It’s 4th of July. You know what that means… Ten million status updates saying the exact same thing. Get ready.
- 7,000 people were treated in emergency rooms for injuries sustained from fireworks. Don’t be a statistic, let your friend light the fuse. Happy 4th of July!!
- Thank you to our Veterans on this 4th of July.
- 4th of July is coming up and you know what that means! Time to use Sparklers as wands and shoot spells at people again!
- Food, Family, Fourth of July, and Fireworks. The four best F words ever!
- Let’s enjoy one of the last Independence Days before our complete dependence on China.
- This July 4th, I’m certainly not above a Jim Beam-fueled “U-S-A” chant.
Maybe Freedom of Speech isn’t such a great thing after all.
Happy Independence Day!