Yep, it’s the time of year where we spend time, money, and energy to express love to those around us. Is it because Jesus says we need to do this or just the need to make ourselves nuts? Yours to say.
As ever, I hope this blog offers helpful ideas. Here is a handy gift guide to save you a little brain damage.
For hard-to-buy for men:
- For moving awkward heavy stuff: https://www.thegrommet.com/products/dozop-collapsible-dolly
- Keep your passport save and your hands free: https://www.thegrommet.com/products/pocket-socks-mens-passport-pocket-socks
- See around corners: https://www.thegrommet.com/products/180-degree-flashlight
- The gift of a solid financial future! https://sullivanfinancialplanning.com/give-the-gift-of-professional-financial-advice/
For hard-to-buy-for women:
- To keep calm and carry on: https://www.thegrommet.com/products/komuso-design-the-shift-mindful-breath-necklace-1
- To keep scarves in place and stylish: https://www.thegrommet.com/products/magnebutton-magnet-closure-accessory1
- To prevent those annoying knots in necklaces: https://www.thegrommet.com/products/lasso-anti-tangle-necklace-organizer
- To have a confidence in her money decisions! https://sullivanfinancialplanning.com/give-the-gift-of-professional-financial-advice/
For hard-to-buy-for seniors:
- Because as you get older, who has time to wait for avocados to soften? https://www.thegrommet.com/products/the-avocado-sock-wool-avocado-ripener
- Wi-Fi digital photo frame (loaded up with pictures by you and your family). Search Amazon or Best Buy for tons of options.
- Healthy feet make the world your oyster!https://www.thegrommet.com/products/foot-gym-7-in-1-foot-ankle-exercise-system
- Feeling secure with your retirement income plan! https://sullivanfinancialplanning.com/give-the-gift-of-professional-financial-advice/
By the way, did I mention Sullivan Financial Planning is now selling gift certificates? Give the gift of unbiased, non-salesy financial advice this season! So much better than another tie or unflattering sweater.